Send email with Mixmax whenever you click an email link
Want to open a Mixmax compose window every time you click a "mailto" link? Follow these instructions to set Gmail as your default email client. If you have Mixmax installed, a Mixmax compose window will automatically pop up whenever you click an email link.
Go to the URL bar of your Gmail window and click the two diamonds in the far right:
From the menu, select Allow:
If you don't see the two diamonds in your URL bar, follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu button in the top right corner of your browser window, and select Settings in the dropdown menu
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Scroll to the Privacy and security header and click Site Settings
- Scroll to the Handlers section and click Handlers.
- Under Handlers, toggle the button to Allow sites to ask to become default handlers for protocols (recommended).
You're all set!