Configure your Salesforce settings
Salesforce syncing settings are controlled by the Workspace Admin for each workspace.
For Workspace Admins
As an admin, here’s how to specify your Salesforce settings for each role:
- Go to the Account and Billing page in the Mixmax web app.
- If you're an admin for the Workspace, you will see some tabs on this page. Click the Roles tab.
- Select the Role you'd like to configure in the left panel
- Click Salesforce Settings, as in the screenshot below, and adjust as you'd like:
- Changes you make on this page will automatically save for any Workspace member who is assigned the Role. Any admin on the Workspace can edit the Salesforce sync settings that the Role will use.
Workspace admins also control the Salesforce fields that show up in your Mixmax sidebar. By default, all required fields will be selected. Any field that is checked will show in the sidebar for all Workspace members using the Role. You'll see the list of fields if you scroll down on this page.
By default, the settings you select for each role cannot be adjusted by the individuals within the role. If you'd like users in the role to set and adjust their own settings, select the checkbox at the top of this view that says 'Individuals in this role can manage their own Salesforce settings'
As an account admin, on the Enterprise and Growth plans, you also have the ability to set up real time Salesforce syncing from the integrations page. You can learn more about setting this up here.
For Workspace members
As a member of a Workspace, your Salesforce settings will be determined by your Workspace admin. You can view the settings in your CRM and Group Live Feed settings.
For users not part of a Workspace
If you are an individual subscription you will be able to set your own settings under the CRM and Live Feed settings in your Mixmax dashboard.