With Mixmax's DocuSign integration, you can create a Rule to notify your team when a DocuSign envelope is signed. To create rules, you'll need Mixmax's Enterprise plan. To connect with DocuSign, you'll need DocuSign's Enterprise plan.
Here's how to set it up:
- Go to the Integrations page in the Mixmax web app, and click Connect to DocuSign.
- Enter your DocuSign credentials.
- Go to the Rules section of the Mixmax dashboard. Create a new rule:
- Choose a trigger: Click DocuSign
- Choose a filter (optional): You can filter. For example, you only get notifications when a document with a particular filename is completed.
- Choose an action: In this example, we'll send a Slack channel a message.
Want to do more with DocuSign? Let us know what you'd like to see!