Create custom branding
You can add your own logo and branding to your emails.
On the Free, Starter, and Small Business plans, the Mixmax logo appears on Enhancements, like link previews, embedded videos, and landing pages, such as the calendar and poll confirmation pages. On the Growth and Enterprise plans, you can replace the Mixmax logo with your own logo, and you can customize the colors of the buttons.
Setup Custom Branding
To set up custom branding, go to the Branding section of the Mixmax dashboard. You can configure the following:
- Company Logo — Upload a gif, png, or jpg. Logo should be at least 180 pixels high.
- Company Name — This will appear on your landing pages.
- Tag Line — (Optional) This will appear in the bottom of Mixmax enhancements.
- Website — When your recipients click your logo, a new tab will open, taking them to this URL.
- Colors — Colors will be automatically chosen based on the logo you upload. You can customize the colors by un-checking the box next to Pick the best link and border colors. Then use the color picker to choose your colors.
Make sure to click "Save Branding" to apply changes!
Share Custom Branding With Your Team
Share your logo with your team by clicking "Share this branding" in the top right corner. You can share branding with one of your teams or with individuals. Make sure to click "Done" to save changes!
If custom branding has been shared with you, the branding will be automatically applied to your account.
Need a great-looking logo? We've found a few fun sites where you can create your own: