Help! I'm having trouble, and I've tried refreshing. What now?
If refreshing your browser didn't do the trick, try these three troubleshooting tips:
- Upgrade to the most recent version of Chrome. Go to the URL chrome://settings/help - if you're using an older version of Chrome, you'll be prompted to update it.
- If your version of Chrome is very old, you may need to delete the application and re-install it - you can download the most recent version here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
- If you're using Chrome Canary, Chrome Beta or Chrome Dev, we strongly recommend switching to the standard version of Chrome. These beta version of Chrome can be very buggy, and Mixmax is not optimized to be used with them.
- Check for an extension conflict.
- Clear Mixmax data from cache and local content. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Go to the url chrome://settings/siteData
2. Type in "mixmax" into the search bar
3. Click Remove all shown.
4. You'll need to log back in to Mixmax now.
Go to your Gmail and click on the Mixmax logo in the top right.
After that you'll be taken to a new page where you can sign back into Mixmax. Just click Log back in to Mixmax.
Still having issues? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org — we're here to help!