Can I use Mixmax with multiple email addresses?
Mixmax accounts are on a per-email-address basis. This means the Google account you use to login to Gmail is tied to your Mixmax account and its paid subscription (if you’ve purchased one). We don’t offer a way to purchase one subscription for multiple email addresses.
We understand, though, that owning multiple email addresses is common - whether you have work and personal addresses, or you’re an entrepreneur with multiple business emails. You can use them all with Mixmax!
Here are two ways to do that:
1. Use extra email addresses as aliases under your main account
This is the method that doesn’t require purchasing multiple Mixmax subscriptions. While logged into your main Google account, you can send email using other email addresses as a “send-as” alias.
Learn how to set up aliases here: Add email addresses and aliases
2. Purchase additional personal subscriptions
If you’d prefer not to use send-as aliases under a main account, but still want to use Mixmax with all of your emails, you’ll need to purchase additional subscriptions.
We offer a 25% discount for each additional personal account. Note that if you're looking to upgrade accounts that belong to other people, this discount does not apply.
To take advantage of the discount, follow these steps:
- Create a new Mixmax account for your new email address by either 1) Enabling Mixmax on the new account(s), or 2) Installing Mixmax for free for the account(s)
- Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org by using this pre-generated email template
The email template will guide you in providing us the following needed information:
- Your current Mixmax-associated email address
- The email address(es) you'd like to purchase additional personal subscriptions for
- The plan(s) you'd like to sign up for with your additional account(s):
- The billing method you choose (monthly or annual)
We’ll get you set up behind the scenes!