Report Builder Overview
The Mixmax reports builder allows you to create actionable reports across your team’s communications.
Measure your team’s performance: know how many emails each sales rep sent last month, along with each rep’s open and reply rate. Next, learn how effective a particular template generates meetings across your team. Finally, share your reports with your team or other stakeholders so everyone has visibility.
To create a report, click Report Builder in the Reports Dashboard.
Use the drop-down menus at the top of the dashboard to select the type of report you wish to create. Some reports also have subtopics that can be used. All reports include an option to specify a date range.
Below is a list of report types, along with any subtypes available.
- Sequences - Create a report based on sequences.
- Sequences - The Sequences subtype sorts the report based on individual sequences your workspace has sent.
- Recipients Added (#) - The number of recipients added (or activated) in a sequence over a given time frame. This number includes queued recipients that may have been exited before Stage 1
- Recipients - The Recipients subtype sorts the report based on recipients who have received a sequence.
- Domains - The Domains subtype sorts the report by grouping all recipients of a domain who have received a sequence.
- Templates - Create a report based on templates created by your workspace.
- Users - Create a report based on Users in your Mixmax workspace.
- Messages - The Messages subtype sorts the report based on the number of emails each workspace member sent.
- Meetings - The Meetings subtype sorts the report based on the number of meetings booked by each workspace member.
- Completed Tasks - The Completed Tasks subtype sorts the report based on the number of completed tasks for each member of the workspace.
- Groups - Create a report based on Mixmax workspace groups.
- Messages - The Messages subtype reports on the number of messages all group members have sent.
- Meetings - The Meetings subtype reports on the number of meetings all group members have booked using MIxmax.
- Completed Tasks - The Completed Tasks subtype sorts the report based on the number of completed tasks for each Group in the workspace.
- Messages - Create a report based on the Emails sent by members of your workspace.
- Meetings - Create a report based on Meetings booked with Members of the Mixmax workspace.
- Delegators - Create a report of emails sent using delegated sending in Mixmax.
- Customers - Create a report based on recipients who have received emails from members of your workspace.
- Recipients - The Recipients subtype reports based on individual recipients.
- Domains - The Domains subtype reports on all recipients of a domain.
The generated report for Delegators and Customers report types will show only up to 1000 records. If the report you're running has more than that, we suggest chopping it into chunks by either selecting a smaller time frame or adding more filters. We are considering increasing the limit in the future.
(Optional) Advanced Filters
Advanced filters allow you to narrow down the results of your report further. Advanced filters allow you to filter based on recipient, sender, content type, and more. Click the Advanced Filters button to see a list of available filters for the report type you’re using.
(Optional) Add/Remove Data Columns
You can adjust the data columns that appear in your report. It allows you to add additional data fields or remove fields that are not relevant. Click Add & Remove Columns and use the checkboxes to add and remove data columns.
The available data columns depend on your report type; below are some commonly used options:
- Name - Name of the sequence, template, or recipient.
- Delivered (#) - The number of emails sent minus the number of emails bounced.
- Sent (#) - Total number of emails sent.
- Opened (#) - Any delivered email that was opened at least once. We will only count the first open for each recipient.
- Clicked (#) - Any delivered email where the recipient has clicked on a link at least once. We will only count the first click per recipient, per email.
- Downloaded (#) - Any delivered email where the recipient has downloaded an attachment at least once.
- Replied (#) - Total number of emails that were replied to.
- Bounce (#) - Total number of bounced emails.
- Open (%) - Percentage of tracked emails that were opened (Opened # / Delivered #).
- Click (%) - Percentage of clicked tracked links (Clicked # / Delivered #).
- Download (%) - Percent of downloaded tracked attachments (Downloaded # / Delivered #).
- Reply (%) - Percentage of emails that received a reply.
- Bounce (%) - Percentage of emails that bounced.
- RSVP yes (#) - Total number of recipients who booked a Mixmax meeting using a calendar invite.
- RSVP no (#) - Total number of recipients who declined a Mixmax calendar invite.
- RSVP no response (#) - The total number of calendar invites that did not receive a response.
- Owner - Displays the owner of a shared asset, such as sequences and templates.
Run and Save your report
Click the Run button to generate your report.
Once your report has been generated, you can save the report using the Save Report button. Saved reports appear in the panel on the left side of the dashboard, allowing you to view the report quickly in the future.
Saved reports are generated each time you view the report. Saved reports are not a snapshot in time. If you wish to save your report in its current state, please see the section below, Download your Report.
Download your Report
You can download and save your report as a CSV file by clicking the “Download CSV” button. Downloaded CSV files let you import your data into another application or create a snapshot of your report at the creation time.
Delete, copy, and share your report
To delete a saved report, hover your mouse over the report and click the X button, or you can select the report and use the trash can icon at the top of the report page.
To make a copy of your report, click the copy button at the top of the report.
To share your report with members of your Workspace, click the share button at the top of the report.