I want to change how my name appears in my emails
To change how your name appears in your emails you need to edit how your name appears in your Google Account settings. Steps on how to do this below.
Once your Google Account Name is updated, you can log out of your Mixmax Account Dashboard then log back in for the changes to be reflected in your Mixmax account.
Here's how to change the name that is associated with your Gmail account.
1. Click the gear icon in the top right to open Gmail settings or head directly here.
2. Click the 'Accounts and Import' tab and look for the area that says 'Send mail as'. Click 'edit info' next to your email address.
3. This will open a yellow window, shown below. Add the correct name beneath the existing name, then click Save Changes.
4. Click the Import Email Addresses to Mixmax button.
5. Refresh your browser tab. Now, when you click Compose, your new name will appear in the From field.
Display Name in Meeting Templates
To change the text that displays at the top of your Meeting Template calendar, head over to the Meeting Templates page of your Mixmax dashboard and select the Meeting Template you'd like to change. You can then edit the text in the 'Page Title' field.
After that, your new text will appear at the top of your Meeting Template calendar when viewed on the web.
Still having trouble? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.