My Chrome browser seems slow
If you're experiencing slowness in Gmail, here are some things you can do to make things speedy again:
- Make sure you've updated to the most recent version of Chrome
- Uninstall extensions you don't use or that may be conflicting
- Restart Chrome on a regular basis
- If using a Mac, disable Dictation. To do this, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Dictation. From Dictation Settings, disable dictation.
- Check out Google's tips on how to Speed up Chrome
Still having trouble? Let us know! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.