If you've already been using Mixmax and just need to re-download the Mixmax Chrome extension, please click here to install it. Make sure to use the email address you used to sign up for Mixmax.
A window will appear and you will be prompted to select the Gmail account you want to use with your Mixmax account. Enter your password and you will see the following:
Mixmax needs your permission to work with your email, so we can provide you with productivity-boosting features like email tracking, reminders, send later, and sequences. Click Allow to continue with the rest of the setup.
We’re committed to keeping your data secure, your private information private, and being transparent about our practices.
For transparency, to provide all of the enhancements which make Mixmax amazing, we need to work with your Gmail inbox.
- Read, send, delete, and manage your email
- Mixmax requests these permissions so we can provide you with features like open, click, and reply tracking, send later, and calendar scheduling within an email. This is the name of the Google permission, Mixmax does not have the ability to read email in your inbox.
Manage your basic mail settings
- Mixmax needs access to your mail settings so we can honor your existing preferences, including undo send, email aliases, and your email signature.
- Manage your contacts
- Mixmax enables you to create templates that auto-fill using information stored in your Google contacts, such as the contact’s first name. Mixmax also enables you to create contact groups based on your Google contact groups.
- Manage your calendars
- Mixmax enables you to quickly set up meetings via email by offering times when you’re available; after your recipients choose a time, we schedule the meeting on your Google calendar.
- View users on your domain
- Mixmax requests access to view other users on your email domain so we can show them as contacts in the ‘to’ field when typing an email, even if these users do not exist in your Google contacts.