Schedule on shared calendars
Follow these steps to share your Google calendar with someone else — so they can schedule events on your calendar. Please note, you will need to be on our Small Business plan or higher to schedule events booked with Mixmax on a shared calendar.
1. Open your Google Calendar.
2. On the left find My calendars. Click the three dots next to the calendar you want to share, and select Settings and sharing from the menu:
3. Under Share with specific people, follow these steps:
- Click on Add People
- Enter the email address of the person or account who will be scheduling on your calendar
- Under Permissions, set to Make changes to events.
- Click Send
In the Share Availability enhancement, the person or account that you shared your calendar with will see your calendar under Other Calendars, and will be able to choose your calendar under Schedule On:
In the Meeting Templates section of your Mixmax dashboard, you can choose to schedule certain meeting templates on another calendar you have access to. When you create the Meeting Template, scroll down to where you see Schedule on. Select the calendar you'd like to schedule on by clicking on the option already selected. You'll then be able to choose which calendar to schedule on from the dropdown menu.
Want more details? Check out the Google Support page on calendars.