Schedule on shared calendars
Follow these steps to share your Google calendar with someone else — so they can schedule events on your calendar.
1. Open your Google calendar
2. On the left find My Calendars. Click the arrow next to the calendar you want to share, and select Share this Calendar from the dropdown:
3. Under Share with specific people, follow these steps:
- Enter the email address of the person or account who will be scheduling on your calendar
- From the dropdown, select Make changes to events
- Click Add Person
- Click Save
In the Share Availability enhancement, the person or account that you shared your calendar with will see your calendar under Other Calendars, and will be able to choose your calendar under Schedule On:
In the Meeting Templates section of your Mixmax dashboard, you can choose to schedule certain meeting templates on another calendar you have access to. When you create the Meeting Template, scroll down below availability to where you see Schedule on. Click the calendar you'd like to choose from the dropdown menu.
Want more details? Check out the Google Support page on calendars.