When activating a sequence, if you attempt to send more emails than your Daily limit allows, Mixmax will automatically reschedule emails across multiple days. Mixmax determines which emails should be sent first based on a number of factors, as outlined below:
1. Manually rescheduled emails are treated with the highest priority.
2. The stage of the Sequence: Emails in later sequence stages get higher priority over emails in earlier stages.
3. The number of days the recipient is in the Sequence: Recipients who have been active in a sequence longer are prioritized above recipients who have been active in a sequence for less time.
4. The scheduled send window: Emails with an earlier sending window get higher priority.
5. When the recipient was added: Recipient emails are prioritized based on which recipient is added to the sequence first.
6. Position of the recipient in the list: Recipients higher in the list have priority over recipients that are lower in the list.
Sending emails on weekends
If you would like the ability to send sequence emails on weekends, you will need to enable the Allow emails to be sent on weekends setting in Admin Workspace settings.