How do I transfer my subscription to another email account?
To transfer your Mixmax paid subscription from one email account to another, please send us this pre-generated email. It’ll send to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can tell us:
- The email address your subscription is currently associated with
- The email address where we should transfer the subscription (this should already have Mixmax installed and enabled)
- If you’d like us to transfer your templates and template folders for you
We can only transfer your subscription and templates (upon request) for you.
These items will not be transferred over to your new email address:
- Sequence Analytics
- Live Feed Data
Keep reading to learn how to transfer or save a record of this content!
Transferring your templates
If you tell us that you’d like your templates transferred when you reach out to us at email@example.com, we can move your templates from your old account to your new account.
Please note: they will only exist on the new account after we transfer them for you. Let us know if we need to delay the date of transfer for any reason!
Keeping templates on both accounts
If you would like to keep your templates on both accounts, first log in to your old account and share your templates with your new account:
- Create a new folder using the New folder button on your templates page. Give the folder a name, then click save.
- Move any templates you would like to transfer to this new folder.
- Click “Edit Sharing” in the top right corner of your newly created folder.
- Share your folder with the email address to which you would like to transfer your templates, and click Done.
Next, from your new account, copy the content of shared templates into new templates, so you can continue to edit the templates:
- Create a new template while logged into your new email address.
- Insert one of the shared templates into the new template (either select it from the menu in the top right corner or use the keyboard shortcut, the semicolon key).
- Click Done to save the template.
- Repeat for each of your templates.
Transferring your sequence content
You can manually transfer the content of your sequences from one account to another. Just create a new sequence in your new account, and copy and paste the content from the sequence in your old account.
Or, let us know if you need to transfer sequences when you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can temporarily place both accounts on SMB so you can share and copy sequences to your new account.
Saving your sequence analytics
You can download a copy of your sequence analytics as a CSV for your records. Within an individual sequence, click “Download CSV” in the top right corner of the Report page. If you have access to Insights, click “Download CSV” on your Insights page.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to transfer your sequence analytics directly to your new account at the moment.
Saving your Live Feed data
Within your Live Feed, download a copy of your data by clicking “Download CSV” on the right-hand side.
Unfortunately, transferring your Live Feed data directly to your new account is impossible at the moment.
Transferring your signatures
To transfer your signatures to your new account, add any email aliases you have to your new account: see Add email addresses and aliases. If your signatures are stored in Gmail, you can easily import your signatures from Gmail: see Import and create signatures.
Transferring your Contacts
You can transfer your contacts to your new email account within your Google Contacts. This article shows you how: How to transfer contacts between Google accounts.
Once your contacts are transferred, click the “Re-import from Google” button found at the bottom left of your Contacts page.