Adding default guests to your meetings
With Mixmax, you can add default guests to all of your event invites or specific meeting templates. Adding a default guest will automatically make sure the guest is added to any your events when they are scheduled with Mixmax.
- Head to your Mixmax Calendar settings.
- Scroll down to the very bottom where you'll see Default additional guests
- Type an email address in the field to automatically add them as a guest to your events
Note: you can have multiple default guests in the calendar settings.
When an event is confirmed, that person will receive an invite to the event which they'll be able to confirm.
You can also add default guests to your different Meeting Templates. Each meeting template can have unique default guests. Follow these steps to add default guests to a Meeting template:
- Head to the Meeting Templates section of your Mixmax dashboard
- Select the Meeting Template from the left menu you'd like to adjust
- Scroll down to the bottom where you'll see Default Guests
- Type in the email address(es) for the additional default guest(s)
Whenever a meeting is confirmed from this meeting template, the default guest(s) will be added to the event. In your Meeting Templates, additional default guests will automatically be added to Double-booking prevention if you have read/write permissions for their calendar. Learn more about double-booking prevention in this article.